Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
How do I connect my iPad to my Samsung Smart TV wirelessly?
iOS 12 & 13
- Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network.
- Click on ‘Start Mirroring’ to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected.
- Select ‘Mirror Samsung TV’ and press ‘Start Broadcast’ to start mirroring on your selected Samsung TV.
How do I mirror my iPad to my Smart TV?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my Samsung TV without WIFI?
Suggested clip · 111 seconds
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV (Wirelessly – No Apple TV
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip