How do I get YouTube on my LG Smart TV?
- Sign up for YouTube TV if you haven’t already.
- Select the home button on your device’s remote control.
- Go to the LG Content Store.
- In the LG Content Store, search for “YouTube TV” and download the YouTube TV app to your TV.
- Save the app to your home screen for easy use.
How do I add apps to my LG Smart TV?
How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
How do I get YouTube on my smart TV?
Open the YouTube app on your phone or tablet. Settings. Tap Watch on TV. Tap Enter TV Code and enter the code displayed in blue on your TV.
How do I reset YouTube on my LG Smart TV?
Press the Home/Smart button on your remote, then click the Settings icon in the top-right. Select General on the left, then Reset to Initial Settings on the right.
Is YouTube available on LG Smart TV?
Smart TVs from Samsung and LG that came out in either 2016 or 2017 can now get the YouTube TV app, and downloading it is pretty simple. For LG televisions, go to the LG Content Store, search for “YouTube TV”, and download it once you’ve found it.
What apps are available for LG Smart TV?
Access a whole new world of entertainment with LG Smart TV webOS apps. Content from Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, YouTube & much more.
Now, outstanding content from Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, VUDU, Google Play movies & TV and Channel Plus is right at your fingertips.
- Amazon Video.
- HDR Content.
How do I install Google Play on my LG Smart TV?
Suggested clip 52 seconds
LG Smart TV with Google TV – Google Play – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I update apps on my LG Smart TV?
Set up automatic updates on an LG smart TV
- Turn on the TV and select Home on the remote.
- Select Settings and All Settings.
- Select General and About This TV.
- Check the box next to Allow Automatic Updates.
- You can Check for Updates while you’re there if you haven’t just updated everything using this tutorial.
Why can’t I get YouTube on my TV?
Video streaming issues are often caused by network conditions or your internet connection. Check the following: Close the YouTube app, then re-open it and try again. Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
How can I project my phone to my TV?
How to Connect Your Android Phone to Your TV
- Android Screen Mirroring. Screen mirroring, however, is good for apps without a Cast button.
- Samsung Galaxy Smart View.
- Connect With an Adapter or Cable.
- USB-C to HDMI Adapter.
- USB-C to HDMI Converter.
- Micro USB to HDMI Adapter.
- Stream with a DLNA App.
- Stream with Plex.
How do you update YouTube on a smart TV?
How do I update pre-installed apps such as Netflix or YouTube™? (Android TV™)
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options: Select Apps — Google Play Store — Settings — Auto-update apps — Auto-update apps at any time. (Android™ 8.0 or later)