How do I get Showtime app on my smart TV?
Quick Answer: How Do I Get Showtime App On My Smart TV??
- Open the SHOWTIME app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Once the SHOWTIME app has launched, select the option to start your free trial subscription.
- Using a web browser on your computer or mobile device, go to showtime.com/samsung.
How do I stream Showtime to my TV?
How can I stream SHOWTIME on my TV through Chromecast?
- Open the SHOWTIME app.
- In the top right corner, touch the Cast button.
- When you’re connected, the Cast button will turn blue on your web browser and will be highlighted on your mobile app.
- You can now cast any SHOWTIME content directly to your TV.
How do I get the Showtime app?
On your Android TV or Android mobile device:
- Download the SHOWTIME app from the Google Play store.
- Launch SHOWTIME and follow the on-screen instructions to start a free trial and create your SHOWTIME account.
Does Samsung have a Showtime app?
Samsung TV users can subscribe to the Showtime streaming service at showtime.com/samsung for a monthly price of $10.99. New subscribers will be offered a 7-day free trial at sign-up. Subscribers to the Showtime streaming app will have access live Showtime content from the network’s East and West Coast feeds.