Here are a few ways to watch and stream local TV.
- Install an HD Antenna. One of the simplest ways to watch local channels without cable is to simply purchase an antenna.
- Watch online.
- Install major networks’ apps.
- Get Sling TV.
- Watch local TV on FuboTV.
- Install local TV stations apps.
- Watch on YouTube.
- Subscribe to YouTube TV.
Can I stream local channels?
Hulu Live offers local channels to the most markets of any streaming service. Depending on your area, you could end up with the top five local networks. Watch Hulu Live on Chromecast, computers, Apple TV, Roku, iOS and Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV devices, and more. Hulu on-demand is included.
How can I watch regular TV on my smart TV?
How to Set Up Over-the-Air Channels on Your Samsung TV
- Go to the Source menu. First, go to the Home menu, and navigate to the Source icon, on the far left.
- Connect your antenna. With no antenna connected, you will be greeted with a “No Signal” screen.
- Select the source.
- Start scanning for channels.
- Complete the setup.
- Start watching live TV.
- Use the channel guide.
Is there an app to watch local TV?
The US TV & Radio Free app for Android lets you watch and even record live TV channels — local and cable alike.
Can I get local channels on Netflix?
There are no local news shows shown on Netflix. You can find some local news apps on Roku devices (and probably other streaming platflorms). As far as NBC and ABC network shows, Hulu is the best bet. CBS All Access is best for national CBS shows.