For now, The CW App is currently not available on smart TVs like the Nvidia Shield TV or Samsung Smart TV.
If you sign up for our newsletter (http://www.cwtv.com/notify-me/), we’ll be able to notify you when our app becomes available on additional platforms.
How do I transfer my CW app to my Smart TV?
When the video is playing, tap the Chromecast icon in the upper right hand corner. Select the device to which you would like to cast. The app will begin casting.
How do I get CW seeds on TV?
The CW Seed app is available on the following devices:
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
- Android phone and tablet.
- Apple TV.
- Roku TV and Roku players.
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
- Amazon Fire phone and tablet.
How do I download the CW app?
How do I download The CW or CW Seed App on my Android phone or tablet?
- Open the Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Search for “The CW” or “CW Seed.”
- Follow the store instructions to complete the download.
Does CW have an app?
The CW goes after cord cutters with its own free, cross-platform streaming service. The service will also expand across platforms, including support for Roku, Chromecast, AirPlay, Apple TV, Xbox, and Amazon Fire TV, in addition to iOS, Android, and the web.